Job Description :
- Conduct cyber-attack simulations as part of the RED team activity
- Perform manual testing of web applications.
- Prepare detailed reports.
- Ensure timely delivery of status updates and final reports to clients.
- Handle Clients queries.
- Keep oneself updated on the latest IT Security news, exploits, hacks.
- Prepare Threat Intelligence reports for newly discovered threat agents, exploits, attacks
Essential Skills :
- Thorough and practical knowledge of OWASP.
- Hands on experience with popular security tools - Nessus, Burpsuite, Netsparker, Metasploit, KALI Linux.
- Working knowledge of manual testing of web applications.
- Good knowledge of modifying and compiling exploit code.
- Hands on experience of working on Windows and Linux.
- Good understanding and knowledge of codes languages.
- Has practical experience in auditing various OS, DB, Network and Security technologies.
Additional Desired Skills :
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work with minimal levels of supervision or oversight
- Adherence to security policies.
- Offensive Security Certified Expert(OSCE)
- Offensive Security Web expert (OSWE)
- Offensive Security Wireless Professional (OSWP)
- Offensive Security Exploitation Expert (OSEE)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) - Good to Have