- Identify and qualify new customers
- Prospect new customers through lead generation, trade shows, follow-up, and cold calling
- Identify the correct decision makers within a given business
- Document all pertinent customer information and conversations into CRM system
- To incubate and grow sales for cyber security platform
- Generate leads and opportunities from existing and new customers
- Managing and growing our channel partner network across the world
- Work with channel sales representatives on developing account management plans
- Managing and growing relationships with existing customers and account Leverage partnerships with Channels & System Integration (SI)
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- To understand clients needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- To understand client needs and offering solutions and support
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest, Identify and pursue new regions, sectors, and areas where opportunities can be developed.
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Achieve sales targets on a quarter-on-quarter basis with monthly goals to be managed by high degree for forecast accuracy
- Diligent follow-ups with inbound leads supported by subsequent email communications.
- To Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Route qualified leads to outside sales team by initiating appointments.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Maintain strong MIS of all leads and accounts.
- To expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process
- Managing complex commercial/legal negotiations/contracts
- Play important role in Technical Consulting, Process Consulting, Managed Security Services, Security Trainings and Security Product divisions/teams.
- Handle business issues/customer requirements and provide timely solutions.
- Review forecast/pipeline and other performance analyses and reports; create action plans based on results of the analysis
- To Play active role in brand building, customer relations, etc
- Mentor team(s), handle client meetings, get engaged in business meetings, pre-sales, closing the deals to presenting the findings reports to the client.
Required Skills :
- In-depth knowledge of Information Security Domains and InfoSec Services.
- Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years' experience
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM