Machine Learning Engineer
- Work with ML problems end-to-end, starting from the ideation phase to full-scale deployment in production environments.
- Work closely with Data scientists and other engineering teams in scaling, productionalizing and maintaining ML models.
- Build robust data pipelines.
- Dig deep into data, clean it, establish data stores if not existent.
- Do the independent analysis, validate hypothesis, set up evaluation metrics.
- Test out different architectures, new algorithms and platforms.
- Build quick proof of concepts.
Must Haves :-
- An engineering degree in computer science or related fields.
- 2+ years of experience in a hands-on development role preferably in an ML / Data Science / Data Engineering environment.
- In-depth understanding of machine learning algorithms.
- Solid coding skills in Java or Scala.
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in building end-to-end data and ML pipelines.
- Ability to work with unstructured problems and take end-to-end ownership of projects.
- Experience in python with exposure to frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, OpenCV, MXNet, Spark MLLib; Exposure to big data tools like Spark, Flink, Hadoop and Hive.
- The eagerness to learn and experiment.